As a Financial Specialist for PNC, you will have a unique opportunity to demonstrate our Brand Promise by making it easy for customers to achieve their financial goals with confidence. You will do this by leveraging all PNC Lines of Businesses, including PNC Investments. You will guide customers to the channel(s) best suited for them, deepen the overall relationships, and grow revenue by increasing share of wallet with targeted customers. You will be a key resource to enable Financial Advisors to focus on customers with greater wealth and investment needs. You will support a branch within the region, and will be a sales leader for PNC. This position reports to the Financial Specialist Team Manager.
In this pivotal role, you will be a “Financial Concierge”, and will focus on providing a best in class client experience. You will establish and develop strong partnerships throughout the entire retail network including all areas of our business. To accomplish this, it will be necessary to provide exceptional day-to-day sales and service leadership and communication to your branch team and business partners. The successful Financial Specialist will directly interact and converse with branch walk-in customers who are interested in learning the capabilities and offerings of PNC’s investment products and services; they will assess their particular needs, sell PNC Bank products, services, and refer retail non-deposit investment opportunities (non-FDIC) to fulfill their financial services needs. This will be done by appropriately matching PNC products and services to specific customer needs based on proactive selling and profiling techniques.
It is critical that our Financial Specialists are able to identify and act upon opportunities to refer customers to PNC Bank Specialists from other lines of business who sell specific products that meet the customer's needs, or direct customers to appropriate partner/channel to best suit their particular investment needs. Additionally, you will respond and resolve client questions, complaints and concerns, while always managing risk by adhering to bank and investment policies and regulations. As a key partner to the bank branch, you will be a sales leader for the team; you will have an active role in the ongoing coaching and training of the branch staff related to identifying opportunities to deepen client relationships. It will also be essential that you support steps that lead to improvements in customer satisfaction and loyalty; this will be done with a primary focus on development, expansion and maintenance of long-term customer relationships.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
Additionally, they will demonstrate the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field or equivalent experience in the financial field is required.
- FINRA Series 7, 66 (or 63 & 65), and State Life and Health licenses required; will also consider candidates with FINRA Series 6, 63, and State Life and Health Insurance licenses
with strong Retail banking experience.
- Retail banking experience preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the brokerage business, investor call center, or the insurance call center, with demonstrated success in developing customer relationships.
- Knowledge of financial markets, and products.
- Proven ability to gain client trust quickly as well as to create partnerships to achieve expected outcomes.
- Ability to learn quickly and continuously, and to master complex financial products.
- Strong business acumen, drive for results, professional demeanor, interpersonal communication, and presentation skills.
- Strong computer skills to work with high tech desktop tools.
- Demonstrated comfort in an environment with accountability and measurement.
PNC Bank - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
Achievement with a purpose.
At PNC, we believe that everyone has the potential to achieve great things. PNC has become one of the most...