As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. With approximately 21,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services. General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
The contractor shall be responsible for facilitating the serum process for one or more development teams. The contractor shall promote improved engineering practices, resolve impediments, enforce timeboxes, and facilitate sprint planning, requirement/backlog refinement, daily, and sprint review meetings.
Deliverables by the Scrum Master may include but are not limited to:
(a) Facilitate serum process for one or more development teams;
(b) Maintain product and development team artifacts, including product backlogs, product backlog items, sprint backlog, sprint tasks, etc.;
(c) Facilitate sprint planning, sprint review, backlog refinement, and daily team meetings;
(d) Facilitate requirements gathering sessions with product users and product owners; and
(e) Capture and analyze development-, product-, and program-level measurements and metrics.
1. Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
2. Masters Degree preferred.
10 plus years of experience in software development I engineering, including requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution
- At least 2 years of experience managing requirement for development teams
- At least 2 years of experience using agile development methods
- At least I year experience using serum
- At least 1 year experience creating user stories
- At least 1 year experience performing software configuration management functions
- Knowledge of, or experience with software development process supporting software such as Atlassian JIRA, Green hopper or similar products
Must be SCI eligible
Must be willing to take a CI polygraph
Security Clearance Level
Security Clearance Basis
Security Clearance Polygraph
Job ID Number
Potential for Deployment
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT),...