At POWER Engineers, Inc, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you’ll have the chance to make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diverse and unique initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. We encourage new ideas and fresh approaches and most importantly, we strive to be our clients' first choice. These traits - and deep technical skill - account for our success.
POWER is currently seeking a full-time Human Resource Staff Assistant in our Boise, ID office. The Human Resource Staff Assistant assists with the administration of the day-to-day operations of the human resources functions and duties. The HR Staff Assistant carries out responsibilities in some or all of the following functional areas: HRIS, training and development, benefits, compensation, organization development, and employment.
- assisting with employee orientation, training logistics and recordkeeping;
- assisting with compensation and benefits administration and recordkeeping;
- employee safety, welfare, wellness, and health reporting;
- maintaining employee files and the HR filing system;
- recruiting and staffing logistics;
- assisting with the day-to-day efficient operation of the HR office;
- processing of multi area payment requisitions;
- managing calendar events and support.
Have fun, do good work, make money. As an employee-owned company, we strive to make POWER Engineers an appealing place to work, where we perform projects that we find challenging and in which we excel. POWER Engineers is a unique and fun engineering firm, which may be contradictory to some, but it works well for us. POWER is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
- high school diploma;
- knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office products;
- background in office administration with strong customer service focus;
- excellent written and verbal communications skills.
POWER Engineers, Inc. - 2 years ago