Great American Insurance Group’s roots go back to 1872 with the founding of its flagship company, Great American Insurance Company. Based in Cincinnati, Ohio, the operations of Great American Insurance Group are engaged primarily in property and casualty insurance, focusing on specialty commercial products for businesses, and in the sale of annuities and supplemental insurance products. The members of the Great American Insurance Group are subsidiaries of American Financial Group, Inc. (AFG), also based in Cincinnati, Ohio. AFG’s common stock is listed and traded on the New York Stock Exchange (“NYSE”) and NASDAQ under the symbol “AFG”.
Great American Insurance Group is currently searching for a part-time intern / temporary clerk for our office located in downtown Cincinnati. The position is the perfect opportunity for a college student who is searching for a part time position while attending college.
- This position is heavy on data entry and MS Office including Word and Excel.
- The person hired for this position will import new business submissions and documents into the system.
- Will be trained on using the Underwriter Desktop system.
- Will work within standard, established authority limits.
- Performs work under general supervision.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft office, heavy on Excel and MS Word.
- Must be able to type quality product.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills and able to converse with people at all levels within the organization.
- Must be a reliable worker.
- Strong planning and organization skills.
- Must be able to work a total of 20-25 hours/week during first shif, Monday - Friday, but flexible on which days you are able to work.
Great American Insurance Group - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Great American Insurance Group is engaged primarily in property and casualty insurance ("P&C"), focusing on specialized...