Coordinates a broad range of routine administrative matters in the Harrisburg office. These may include the majority of the following: reception, telephone, fax, copying equipment, purchasing, receiving and storage, library, facilities coordination, security, graphics, and human resources. Note: The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, tasks and skills required of employees so classified.
- Coordinate local policy and procedures with the appropriate corporate and/or divisional functions to ensure that full and complete procedures are in place covering all assigned areas.
- Process and code incoming invoices for A/P purposes, labor and expense corrections and mileage journal entries.
- Analyze current administrative services and recommends changes in processes, and procedures to management.
- Assist with facilities coordination/office expansions and moves.
- Perform various administrative duties in support of the office(s)-personal computer, typing, maintaining calendars, scheduling meetings, answering phone, order supplies, filing.
- Process expense reports.
- Coordinate the acquisition and distribution of materials, supplies, and equipment.
- Coordinate problem resolution with building and facilities maintenance.
- May act as office liaison to Division HR Director to handle administrative tasks, including new employee orientation, completion of forms, and scheduling training as requested.
- Coordinate the receipt, distribution, and delivery of mail, both to and from the office.
- Investigate and recommend installation of improvements in office equipment. Keep inventory on all furniture and equipment.
- Responsible for receptionist duties including telephone switchboard, directing guests and visitors, maintaining reception area, conference rooms, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related area plus 2 years of experience, or 6 years of related experience.
HNTB - 18 months ago
HNTB knows the ABCs of A/E. The company is a pure design firm, which derives most of its revenues from architecture, engineering, or...