Drives a diverse portfolio of initiatives for Walmart Financial Services
Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
Ensures business needs are being met
Manages financial, budgeting or operational activities for a portfolio of services and account platforms
Manages the execution of innovation, line extensions, retention strategies, and value proposition improvements to a portfolio of Walmart Financial Services
Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
2 years supervisory experience.
5 years experience using presentation programs (for example, MS Powerpoint).
5 years experience using data analysis software (for example, MS Excel).
Bachelor s degree in Business Administration or related field and 6 years of experience in consumer financial services product or service management (for example, retail banking, debit cards, money transfer services) or related field OR 8 years experience in general consumer product or service management, or related field.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Drives the development and management of customer-level analysis capability to inform on sources of customer profitability and strategic investments for business strategy. Directs the development and integration of a data mining capability for customer analytics; instilling a culture of business directed data exploration to uncover sources and drivers of customer-level profitability.
- Oversees analytics initiatives for customer-centric management strategies by developing long-term customer engagement roadmaps; leading the development and management of overall customer portfolio; integrating customer-level analytics recommendations to inform decision; identifying growth opportunities and informing engagement decisions impacting customers.
- Provides overall direction by analyzing business objectives of satisfying customer needs; developing, communicating, building support for, and implementing business strategies, plans, and practices; analyzing costs and forecasts and incorporating them into business plans.
- Manages relationships with suppliers by approving and advanced analytics partnerships; providing suppliers with the context and direction necessary to allow for efficient access and use of the data; extracting value and provide actionable insights that drive customer level communication decisions.
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals by sponsoring and leading key community outreach and involvement initiatives; engaging key stakeholders in the development, execution, and evaluation of appropriate business plans and initiatives; and supporting associate efforts in these areas.
1 year experience in Retail operations.
1 year experience in new product/service development.
2 years experience using project management software (for example, MS Project).
3 years project management experience.
3 years supervisory experience.
Masters Degree in Business Administration or related field.
Sr Manager II, Financial Services
Walmart Stores - 17 months ago
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., branded as Walmart since 2008 and Wal-Mart before then, is an American public multinational corporation that runs...