Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Manage full-cycle recruitment to ensure locations are staffed to match anticipated business demands.
- Drive employee retention efforts for assigned territory and locations.
- Advise and coach operations and location managers on various HR-related policies and practices, including worker's compensation, FMLA, and EEO. In addition help ensure locations adhere to and appropriately manage Union Collective Bargaining Agreements.
- Partner with the HR Manager and work closely with management teams to ensure positive employee relations and employee engagement.
- Develops human resources solutions and make recommendations through carefully collecting, reviewing, and analyzing data and facts.
- Partner with HR Manager and HR Director to execute human resources strategies and action plans
This position reports to the Human Resources Manager for the South Central Region (located in Dallas, TX). This position will have HR responsibility for a territory that covers locations in and around (Denver, Kansas City, St. Louis, Bentonville, and Oklahoma City). 50%-75% travel required.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 3-5 years Human Resources experience in a generalist capacity, with experience in union environments
The successful candidate must possess and/or be willing to do the following:
- Experience working and supporting a large nonexempt & management employee population over multiple locations both union and non-union.
- Ability to work effectively both as a team player and individually.
- Strong HRIS and computer skills preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Proven ability to effectively interface with all levels of management.
- High attention to detail while handling multiple tasks is a must.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a very fast paced environment.
We offer a competitive salary, company car (including gas and insurance) and excellent benefits including dental, medical, tuition reimbursement, 401K and more.
Avis Budget Group is an EEO/AA Employer
This posting serves as an advertisement of an existing open position only and does not qualify as the job description.
Avis Budget Group - 9 months ago
Whether you're a business traveler on an expense account or a family on vacation counting every penny, Avis Budget Group has a car rental...