Responsible for preparation and distribution of customer invoices for services rendered or parts sold.
- Review completed work orders to determine costs, work completed and/or services provided.
- Compute charges using calculators or computers, taking into account any applicable discounts, special rates or credit terms. * Prepare customer invoices detailing amount due for services rendered; may include itemized details regarding all services and/or supplies provided.
- Maintain records of invoices and any supporting documents.
- Mail customer invoices to appropriate parties, and contact customers in order to obtain or relay account information.
- Assist accounting department in resolving any billing discrepancies or questions.
- Verify accuracy of billing data and revise any errors.
High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED) and/or six months to one year related experience
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
- Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Ability to work effectively with people regardless of their age, gender, race, ethnicity, religion, or job type.
Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
Certificates & Licenses
Additional Qualifications Preferred
Stewart & Stevenson Service - 12 months ago
Houstonian Stewart & Stevenson helps its customers quench their thirst for Texas Tea. The company is a leading supplier of equipment use...