The System Administrator will be part of a dynamic and cohesive, multi-disciplinary IT team working to maintain and expand upon an existing Linux-based infrastructure.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain and implement internal and external customer-facing applications
- Implement revision control repositories and development tools
- Formulate or maintain concise documentation of processes and procedures
- LAN and WAN networking principles
- Experience with a relational database, such as MySQL, PostgreSQL or Oracle
- Ability to script in Perl, Python, Java, Ruby or Bash
- Familiarity with Apache, Nginx webservers and Apache Tomcat
- Experience with Red Hat Enterprise Linux or CentOS
- Experience with a distributed monitoring system like Nagios, Zabbix, or Zenoss
- Exposure to Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Experience with configuration management systems, like CEngine, Puppet, or Chef
Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline preferred
- 3 – 5 years of experience working with UNIX/LINUX operating systems
- Experience with source code control, such as Subversion, Git or Mercurial
Millennial Media is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer .
Millennial Media - 14 months ago