This position is responsible for the execution of service and parts plans and policies within the Seattle/Canada region. The focus is to ensure effective and profitable customer support penetration and the continuous improvement of customer satisfaction.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities & Key Accountabilities
- Develop dealer support to levels that meet or exceed JCB Dealer estabilished metrics.
- Ensure dealer and customer queries and complaints are handled promptly and efficiently.
- Ensure all weekly and monthly field reports are properly and timely completed and distributed.
- Ensure dealers are able to offer adequate product support for new product introductions.
- Ensure dealers are updated on all prodcut changes and developments and FSI's completed.
- Identify, evaluate, and propose new dealers in conjunction with commercial counterpart.
- Identify dealer service training courses on all JCB products are required.
- Conduct technical service training courses on all JCB products as required.
- Conduct formal quarterly Dealer business plan reviews in conjunction with commercial counterparts.
- Assist dealers with warranty policy training, implementation and administration.
- Administer New Policy Introduction Plans across all dealers.
- Support National account and strategic account business as required.
- Assist dealers with parts sales and marketing.
- Ensure dealer personnel are trained and functional with JCB product support systems and tools.
- Developing new dealers and positioning for future growth opportunities.
- Increased product support connectivity and consistent representation in the marketplace.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 5 years technical service experience with construction equipment is minimum.
- 7 years of technical service/training experience within a related industry is preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft programs.
- Experience with Proft and Loss, ROI, absorption rates and other business related metrics.
- Ability to give direction well.
- Effective presentation and communication skills.
- Willingness to travel up to 80% nationally and internationally.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Capability to travel by car or air for extended periods of time.
- Be based in the Seattle/Western Canada area