We have been engaged by our client to recruit their Product Manager. Our client is a Fortune 500 worldwide medical device manufacturer with a deep portfolio of products.
The Product Manager position has primary management responsibility for developing and implementing systems, services and programs that will produce maximum results from targeted sales and marketing processes. Has a primary responsibility to ensure that specific marketing initiatives within the Cardiovascular Product Division are aligned, implemented, and recorded as sales initiatives across all functional aspects with a specific emphasis on Optical Coherence Tomography and accessory product lines.
The Product Manager position also has collateral responsibility to identify opportunities to build sales in under-serviced markets, both current and future. Has responsibility for support to Product Division Marketing regarding product design, product development and ongoing product engineering. Has responsibility for the design and implementation of product-defined sales and manpower metrics with respective application to management. Sets goals, ensures that they are met and is responsible for continuous process improvement. Assures that quality of services meets internal and external customer requirements. Exercises judgment in planning and organizing work; monitors performance and reports status. Uses best business practices to ensure success in areas of responsibility.
- Works within a matrix, among sales management, to apply professional skills in support of the successful promotion of specific products, feature sets, or services, as conducted by the field organization.
- Works within a matrix, among sales management, to support sales and marketing management focus upon timeline-based sales and marketing initiatives relative to achieving specific product sales goals.
- Determines customer needs related to product knowledge and benefits offered by products as a result of direct interface with product end users: physicians, RNs etc.
- Assists Product Division Marketing in implementing product launch strategies; in particular those launches associated with timeline dependent behaviors, tiered marketplace strategies, new clinical indications that require intensified focus.
- Provides feedback into Product Marketing regarding marketing initiative content acceptance/utility.
- Participates and implements marketing goals for increased penetration of Optical Coherence Tomography and accessory product usage within the interventional cardiology and radiology marketplace.
- Develops and manages key thought leader relationships within the interventional cardiology and radiology marketplace, specifically related to Optical Coherence Tomography and customer training and marketing opportunities.
- Manages resources, tools, educational events and tracking mechanisms for selected new product launches to the US Cardiology marketplace.
Hudson is a professional services firm specializing in Technology, Legal, Finance and Human Resources solutions. We deliver professionals with specific expertise and provide turnkey solutions to improve our clients' effectiveness. As a $1B publicly-traded company, our nearly 2,000 professionals serve clients and candidates in over 20 countries worldwide.
- A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent
- Five plus years of progressively more responsible business experience in a medical device company or equivalent, including product or market management experience.
- Seasoned judgment acquired through organizational experience and a demonstrated record of achievements in successfully building a business.
- A substantive knowledge of the interventional cardiology, health care delivery, and managed care/reimbursement markets and the factors that drive them is required.
- A thorough understanding of product and market management, physician, and patient marketing is also required.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize development projects using customer input.
- Requires the ability to track financial metrics and make appropriate adjustments to successfully achieve revenue/unit goals.
- Documented record of delivering marketing information which adds value to management's decision making process.
Hudson (NASDAQ: HHGP) helps clients achieve greater performance by attracting, selecting, engaging and developing the best and brightest specially skilled professionals - people like you - for their business. We possess deep expertise across multiple disciplines and industries, including accounting and finance, legal, IT, sales and marketing, supply chain and more.
Hudson (www.hudson.com) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We participate in the E-Verify program as allowed under federal and state law and in accordance with our executed Memorandum of Understanding with the Department of Homeland Security.
Hudson Global Resources - 11 months ago
Hudson Global (formerly Hudson Highland Group) offers specialty staffing and related consulting services through the regional businesses of...