A Wireless is a National Premium Retailer for Verizon Wireless, with retail locations in North Carolina, South Carolina, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Louisiana, Texas, and Florida. Since 1999, we have dedicated ourselves to providing the best wireless products and services in our industry. We currently need a full-time Store Leader.
When a customer enters an A Wireless retail outlet, they are greeted by a friendly, knowledgeable Sales Consultant who is there to assist them in selecting the wireless products and services that are right for them. When you create a positive experience for our customers, it allows A Wireless to continue to expand and maintain its loyal customer base. To this end, A Wireless provides our associates with extensive training, competitive compensation and benefits, a stable work environment, and an unmatched opportunity for growth and advancement.
The Store Leader will be responsible for all aspects of the successful operation of the retail store to include sales, customer service, and inventory.Your primary responsibilities as a Store Leader will be:
- We offer our associates competitive compensation and benefit packages, including:
- Base salary + generous commission structure
- Medical/Dental insurance
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount program
- Opportunities for advancement
- Maximize transactions selling wireless products and services to new and existing customers
- Successfully achieve store and individual sales goals
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with customers
- Train and develop sales staff to increase product knowledge, create high levels of motivation, and inspire team to achieve assigned performance goals
- Effectively executes point-of-sales transactions, nightly reconciliation, etc. in accordance with company standards and audits for accuracy
- Maintain internal visual merchandising and in-store displays and ensure store appearance meets company standards at all times
- Maintain proper inventory controls, and facilitate inventory transactions in accordance with company standards
- Ensure store is opened and closed appropriately following standard procedures
A Wireless is an EEO/M/D/V employer.
- Position requires an Associate’s Degree (B.A. or B.S.) from an accredited two-year college
- Sales and sales management experience with a customer-focused approach.
- Talent for personnel training, coaching, and development.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
A Wireless - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard