This Inside Sales Representative will drive end user sales opportunities by aggressively following up on qualified opportunities and going after net new leads in a defined geographic territory. They will be responsible for closing new business, and meeting revenue and new account quotas. The successful candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit, a strong desire to succeed, possess a "hunter" sales mentality, and be comfortable multi-threading an organization. This person must be able to operate with minimal supervision, and at the same time, be a team player within the sales organization and throughout the company. Strong writing, editing, communications and interpersonal skills are mandatory. This position is located at our Denver HQ location and will require minimal travel, if any.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for working with a member of the field sales organization within a defined regional territory for the company’s enterprise product line
- Develop high-growth, focused solution sales strategies that offer a clearly defined competitive advantage and a sales execution roadmap
- Work closely with the field sales team to ensure total account coverage for the assigned sales territory
- Utilize a solution sales account strategy for each opportunity. Identify and define NewGator’s value and ROI to prospective customers
- Negotiate, or assist in negotiating contract closures
- Align effectively with strategic alliance partners including Microsoft and integration partners
- Participate in the development of and maintain a 3x revenue goal pipeline; Previous responsibility for a yearly quota of $750K-1M+.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of success selling enterprise software to mid-market and large organizations with consistent achievement of quota and strong earnings history. Qualified candidates must have validated sales skills. They must understand complex sales, 2-track sales process selling to both business and technical side and utilize a team selling model. They must also demonstrate the ability to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment where there are high performance expectations. Five years or more of major account selling experience in an Inside Rep capacity required as well as previous experience selling enterprise solutions.
- Demonstrated prior success in exceeding sales targets and personal income goals
- Strong analytical and business deal-making skills, ability to look at opportunities, find the hidden issues during due diligence, then make recommendations for bringing the transaction to successful closure
- Must be a “roll-up-the-sleeves, do what it takes to get the job done,” individual with a burning desire, tenacity, and attitude for the job
- Energetic, self-starter who also demonstrates strong multi-tasking capabilities
- Superb interpersonal skills and proven ability to foster positive team-oriented working environment
- Ability to accurately forecast quarterly revenue
- Success working for an early- or growth-stage company
- Exposure to or understanding of social networking solutions; desired technology sales experience includes portals, enterprise content management, search and/or social solutions
- College degree required, business or technical degree preferred