Relationship Multi Branch Bnkr Ellicott City-720814
The Multi Branch Banker is responsible providing services to an assigned group of branches within a geographic area. Specific branch assignment will vary depending on branch need. This includes direct selling of our consumer and small business products/services to existing and new customers using the GAIN Model. Develops and deepens relationships by servicing and selling consumer and small business products to new and existing customers. Responsible for referring customers to other lines of business such as Capital One Financial Advisors, Private Banking, Small Business and Commercial banking as appropriate. Must maintain and acquire knowledge of complete line of products and services offered at the bank. Perform related duties as required to achieve branch goals.
- Provide sales and service to all branches within assigned cluster
- Perform designee duties to all branches as assigned
- Uses needs-based assessment tools to analyze and determine customer needs. Recommends and sells appropriate solutions (consumer and business) both in person and on the telephone.
- Uses the GAIN Model to uncover customer needs using open-ended questions.
- Maintains a working knowledge of the complete line of products and services offered; taking responsibility to keep up to date and request assistance for further development needs.
- Researches and answers customer inquiries and requests regarding accounts, products, rates and services.
- During down-time, deepen customer relationships as directed (e.g. working the lobby/teller line or outbound calling).
- Service Small Business customers, as needed, and sell to branch-managed businesses when no Branch Business Manager is available.
- Refer larger Small Business and Commercial opportunities as identified during profiling to Branch Business Manager or Branch Manager.
- Champion a customer centric culture.
- Maintain job proficiency and certification.
- Performs servicing duties: greets customers/prospects in the lobby and on the phone, researches customer inquiries, orders checks and/or debit cards, returns phone calls, accepts and forwards wires, and other customer originated servicing needs with the intent of enhancing customer retention and exploring additional sales opportunities.
- Ensures all audit and security policies and procedures are followed in accordance with Bank policy and Federal regulations.
all related required training
- High School Degree or Equivalent
- 2 years experience in Customer Service
- 2 years experience in Sales in a banking environment or equivalent
- At least 1 year experience in a Relationship Banker role and have completed
Requires successful registration with, and issuance of a unique identification number from, the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) in compliance with the Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 (S.A.F.E. Act).
Job : Retail Banking
Primary Location : United States-Maryland-Ellicott City-Howard Co-Ellicott City (17202)
Schedule : Full-time
Travel : Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job Posting :Unposting Date :
Capital One - 10 months ago
Capital One isn't just concerned with what's in your wallet; it's interested in your bank account as well. The company is bes...