CCI is looking for a QA Automation Engineer for one of our clients in Tampa, FL. This is a long term contract opportunity, so come work for an excellent organization in the Tampa Bay Area.
SELECTED CANDIDATE WILL START IMMEDIATELY!!
CANDIDATES LOCAL TO THE TAMPA METRO AREA ARE PREFERRED!!!
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY IN THE TAMPA BAY METRO AREA AND HAVE THE SKILLS BELOW I CAN PLACE YOU IN THIS JOB!!!
SEND RESUMES DIRECTLY TO JMCCULLOH@CCITALENT.COM WITH THE SUBJECT LINE JM0030 QA AUTOMATION ENGINEER OR CALL ME AT 248-630-7176 TO WORK ON TAKING THE NEXT STEPS TO FINDING YOUR DREAM JOB!
Automotive or HIPAA/Health Care industry experience is MANDATORY!!!
Duration 12 months+
Location: Tampa, FL
Title: QA Automation Engineer
Number of openings: 1
Years of experience needed 5-10 years+
Knowledge and Experience required:
1. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
2. Knowledge of Software Testing Concepts and experience in software testing.
3. Experience developing test cases to validate new functionality.
4. Experience with performing Functional test automation using HP QTP and/or Smart Bear Test Complete GUI testing.
5. Experience Coding in VB.Net
6. Experience creating functional automation tests from manual test cases by recording with the automation tool and enhancing these automated scripts with parameters and checkpoints.
Skills and Abilities required:
1. Programming proficiency with VB.net is required.
2. Sr. level automation skills will be required using HP QTP and/or Smart Bear Test Complete
3. Familiarity with databases, knowledge and experience writing SQL queries.
4. Ability to organize tests in an effective and logical way.
5. Ability to create test plans, test estimations, and generate reports on testing progress.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Computer Consultants of America, Inc. - 17 months ago