Are you an Emergency Room physician wishing a job opportunity in Guam? Gorgeous beaches and laid back life style. NO malpractice insurance or suits in Guam!
1. Board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine.
3. US citizen, Green Card J1, O or H1 visa
4. Canadian physicians welcome to apply.
SALARY / BENEFITS:
1. Full benefits package to include moving expenses and paid vacation.
2. First 30 days of practice includes housing and car expenses.
3. Guam does not have the need for malpractice insurance as suits are a non-issue.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your CV to Lia@staffpointe.com, phone 402-794-4058, fax to 1-877-878-1970 attention: Lia. Please reference job# L901x
Since 2002, StaffPointe has provided specialized recruitment services within the Healthcare, Financial and Technology industries. We currently represent more than 1000 clients and 4000 career opportunities which are positioned throughout the globe. Our teams of professional Recruiters are experts within the field and will always make you their top priority.
Name: Lia Langston — Phone: 888-333-4585 x530 — Fax: 877-878-1970
StaffPointe was founded in 2002 by a group of healthcare professionals who committed themselves to creating a fantastic job placement...