Founded in 2005, Crowe Paradis Services Corporation (CPSC) is a rapidly growing insurance services business. We provide Medicare Set-Aside Allocations and related services to a broad and growing array of clients including insurance companies, law firms, third party administrators and self-insured companies.
CPSC is a highly entrepreneurial business populated by individuals of high drive and integrity. We are agile, have ambitious goals, and are passionate about our people and our future. The ideal candidate will enjoy our culture which encourages and rewards innovative thinking and emphasizes individual accountability within the support of a dedicated team structure. Competitiveness is essential and aimed at helping CPSC transform and capture the insurance industry.
CPCS offers highly a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 100% paid short- and long-term disability, 401k, and a competitive vacation program.
The Account Services Coordinator is responsible for assisting with preparing the file for the operations team. They are responsible for working with other account services team members to ensure data quality and document recognition.
- Sort, organize, scan, and index highly time sensitive medical files
- Work with document imaging system and high speed scanner to organize documents
- Participate as a team member in the workflow process between administrative professionals, paralegals, attorneys, medical professionals, our clients, and Federal agencies
- Must be extremely organized and detail orientated
- Handle material of a highly confidential nature as well as a variety of complex situations involving clerical/administrative functions
- Use judgment & initiative to determine the appropriate approach/action to take in non-routine situations
- Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material
- Within established guidelines, makes independent decisions regarding planning, organizing & scheduling work.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Bachelors degree or Associates degree and 6+ months business experience or HS diploma with 2 years business experience
- 2 years business experience without a degree or 6 months with a degree
- Must be highly organized and be able to work in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of business and medical terminology a plus
- Ability to employ basic reasoning skills
- Knowledge of basic computer software such as Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to communicate (verbally & written) with considerable tact & diplomacy
- Capable of analyzing complex information & organizing in an appropriate manner
- Ability to exercise considerable discretion & independent judgment when making decisions and interacting with clients
- Proven ability to work in fast-paced, detail oriented environment
- Prior experience in developing and submitting petitions to state or Federal administrative bodies is a plus, but not required
Managing &measuring work
Learning &Self development
Qualified applicants should apply through our career page on www.cpscmsa.com
Crowe Paradis Services Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply for this job:
- Apply for this job online
- E-mail this opportunity to a friend
Crowe Paradis Services - 17 months ago