Responsible for the protection of bank employees, customers, assets and property through the development and administration of a Bank protection program. Train and indoctrinate Bank employees concerning protection measures and other training programs.
Specific Job Functions:
- Administers Southside Bank’s protection program.
- Conducts periodic re-training required under Southside Bank Protection Act and Bank Secrecy Act for all employees to discuss their responsibilities under the security program.
- Serves as liaison with local, federal and criminal justice agencies. Conducts interviews and investigates all internal and external fraud complaints.
- Evaluates and recommends security systems and equipment.
- Ensures that Southside Bank is secured for the opening and close of operations.
- Assists with securing the office alarm system when necessary.
- Associate’s degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and training.
- Active duty police officer or sheriff deputy.
- Ability to maintain a positive relationship with all levels of staff and management.
- Thorough understanding of federal and state agency security requirements.