Applicants must be NC licensed, provisionally licensed, or eligible for licensure in Area of Practice at time of hire.
- Under indirect supervision, provides, oversees, and/or administers a wide range of psychosocial evaluation/assessment, diagnostic, counseling therapy, crisis intervention services in a high intensity clinical environment which requires a high degree of independent decision-making.
- Position will provide clinical assessment, evaluation, and intervention skills to Mental Health consumers that are treated with individual, family, and/or group therapy in an outpatient setting; provide case management/supportive services for disposition of cases.
- Service delivery for MH and SA may also involve consultation with various community stakeholder agency staff, law enforcement, family members or support network as deemed necessary or clinically appropriate.
- Provides indirect services with a variety of stakeholders from whom services are received or needed by consumers to insure appropriate coordination for transition of services to or from another provider agency.
EDUCATION, TRAINING & EXPERIENCE:
- Doctorate degree in Psychology, or Master’s degree in Social Work, Counseling, or Marriage/Family Therapy from an accredited college or university.
- Two or more years experience working as a paid professional therapist.
- Applicants must be NC licensed, provisionally licensed, or eligible for licensure in Area of Practice at time of hire.
- LCSW and LCAS staff is expected to complete first evaluation training and provide first evaluations in the community.
- Psychologist staff is expected to provide first evaluations in the community.
- Fully licensed applicants preferred.
Monday – Friday; 40 hour workweek with flexibility to complete an voluntary/involuntary placement. Center hours of operation: 8:00am – 5:00pm; M-F
VALID (NC) Drivers License and good driving record will be required. Criminal and driving records checked.
All applicants must fully complete, sign and date a Daymark application. Handwritten signatures are required on our application pages 3 & 4.
Federal Loan Repayment Program Available
Please Download a Daymark Application (Adobe PDF format) at http://www.daymarkrecovery.org/documents/DaymarkApplication.pdf and fax it to 800.294.8952 or email.
Indeed - 30+ days ago
copy to clipboard