The Clinical Development Services division of Quintiles has more depth of therapeutic expertise and a broader range of services than any other service provider. We conduct both US and Global trials in all therapeutic areas. In fact, Quintiles conducts more clinical trials than anyone else in the world. Become involved in work that improves the quality of life for people around the globe. Let your career soar! We are seeking a enthusiastic Sr. Statistical Programmer.
The Sr. Statistical Programmer will provide experienced technical expertise as part of the Statistical Programming (SP) team to develop process methodology for department to meet internal and external clients’ needs. Plan and coordinate the development of integrated programming solutions serving the full spectrum of statistical analysis needs. Provide technical expertise and leadership to the Statistical Programming department. Provide internal consulting services, including specifications and user needs analysis for complex project or client requirements.
Program, plan and co-ordinate the following for complex studies: (i) the programming, testing, and documentation of statistical programs for use in creating statistical tables and listing summaries, (ii) the programming of analysis databases (derived datasets) and transfers of data for internal and external clients and (iii) the programming of database quality control checks.
• Program and plan the integration of databases from multiple studies or sources.
• Develop, plan, and co-ordinate programming documentation including plans and specifications, as appropriate, for complex studies.
• Perform, plan and co-ordinate the development, implementation and validation of new process technologies, macros and applications.
• Fulfill project responsibilities at the level of lead for single complex studies or group of studies.
• Manage project budget and resource requirements and provide training/guidance to lower level staff.
• Masters degree or educational equivalent in computer science or related field and 3 years relevant experience; Bachelor's degree or educational equivalent in computer science or related field and 4 years relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
• Knowledge of statistics and/or clinical drug development process
• Knowledge of electronic submissions (including: knowledge of data submission structures and requirements; experience in creating relevant hyperlinks, etc)
• Advanced knowledge of statistical computing applications such as Base SAS, SAS/STAT and SAS Macro Language
• Good organizational, interpersonal, leadership, communication skills and multi-tasking abilities.
Quintiles Transnational - 13 months ago
Quintiles Transnational has plenty to CRO about. One of the world's top contract research organizations (CROs), it...