The Interactive Developer is responsible for the production process of dynamic and static web pages for all Calamos websites. Responsibilities include interior page layouts, content formatting, CSS creation, HTML files converted from Photoshop documents, design custom graphics, QA, launch web projects and oversee social media productions. This position will work closely with the Design Director, Web Designer and Web Developer to establish design integrity of all web products, work to conceptualize and help design user interface standards, optimize websites for SEO, as well as aesthetics and visual attitude.
- Provides technical guidance during product planning and development.
- Serves as a liaison between full time web designer, web developer.
- Helps code and oversee third party social media presence including developing landing pages, polls, questionnaires, contests, and general updates.
- Works with Production and Content & Programming teams on developing site / page architecture that meets the project requirements and objectives.
- Provides design solutions for complex visual problems.
- Conceptualizes and designs icons, menus, and other navigational online graphics.
- Researches and develops tools to aid in web design.
- Executes design systems and understands brand strategy, advertising as it relates to users.
- Understands Information Architecture and principles of usability.
- Keeps up to date with current and emerging relevant trends in the online medium and web design trends.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
Please apply online at:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience required.
- At least 3 – 5 years of web design and development experience; some graphic design experience required.
- Experience working within a portal environment or platform preferred.
- Must be proficient with the Adobe toolset: Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Acrobat, and Flash.
- Must have prior CMS experience (Sitecore preferred).
- Skilled on both Windows and Mac.
- W3C Compliance and Cross Browser Compatibility Usability / User Experience skill sets; Web 2.0 Implementations and skill sets preferred.
- 4 years ago - save job
Calamos Asset Management wants to make the most of your assets. Through its subsidiaries the company provides money management and...