There is an excellent opportunity at a small but growing biotechnology company in a QA Senior Specialist role. The Quality Assurance Senior Specialist role inCambridge,MAwill be supporting all QA processes and standards in addition to change control, training, and other quality systems. The QA Senior Specialist role will enable you to work in a GMP environment in addition to using your GCP and GLP skills.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Generating all reports related to Quality Systems and maintaining quality system management
- Assisting in SOPs, Test Methods, manufacturing batch records, and revising quality system documentation
- Supporting change control, validation, investigations, and deviations
- Supporting new hire training and mentoring fellow junior team members
To find out more about Real, please visit www.realstaffing.com
- Bachelor's Degree in a Scientific or Health Related Degree
- Previous working experience in a pharmaceutical or biotechnology firm in a GMP environment
- Solid understanding of GMP and FDA Regulations and working knowledge of CMOs
- Previous GCP or GLP experience preferred
RealNetworks, Inc. creates and delivers digital media content such as music, games and video to consumers worldwide. It sells digital...