This position is accountable for the provision of patient care and other activities as permitted by licensure and defined within Credentialing and Privileging documentation (hospital), Credentialing and Scope of Practice (Medical Group), Delegation of Services Agreement (DOPL) or other similar documentation as appropriate. As part of that patient care, this position is accountable to: deliver optimal patient care through effective clinical practice; education of the patient, patient’s family, clinical staff, and others; consultation with other healthcare providers; and maintain current knowledge regarding options for optimal patient care and outcomes.
- Current state license as a Physician Assistant or license eligible
- Eligible for state Controlled Substance License II through V
- Eligible for Federal DEA Certificate II through V
- This position requires verifiable current Healthcare Provider or Professional Rescuer CPR certification. An original card must be verified prior to start date or the job offer will be withdrawn. For additional information regarding CPR requirements please visit our Job Requirements Page .
- Hearing/Listening, Manual Dexterity, Lifting, Pulling/Pushing, Seeing, Speaking
- Shadowing or work experience in elctrophysiology
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification
All positions subject to close without notice.
Intermountain Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Intermountain Healthcare is an internationally recognized system of 22 hospitals and a full range of medical services, multi-specialty...