We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Manager, Digital Strategy located at our Ewing, NJ headquarters.
The Senior Manager, Digital Strategy assists in the development of integrated interactive communication strategies that consider all audience touch points and experiences with our Brands, with a focus on interactive and ecommerce. This position will assist the Director of Marketing Services in developing methodologies for integrated interactive communications planning and ecommerce initiatives as well as define the relationship between strategies and tactics including the analysis and presentation of performance metrics for brand programs. The position understands the underlying motivations of consumers as well as the various online and offline channels in order to successfully create robust integrated communications and ecommerce plans.
- Become integrated in the strategic planning process with the Brand Teams to help direct its outcomes
- Assist The Director of Marketing Services to act as a Digital liaison between the Brand Teams and our Agencies to consult and direct project goals and objectives
- Assist the Agencies in managing strategic Brand and ecommerce plans into actionable objectives and requirements
- Assist in the creation and design of new methodologies to further explore underlying consumer motivations as it relates to integrated interactive brand communications and ecommerce
- Work with our agencies to spot and analyze technology trends, both inside the category and in society at large that brands can take advantage of
- When necessary, attend research initiatives sponsored by the Brand Teams in order to gain understanding the core needs of the consumer
- Responsible for digital creative assets, which are provided to Retailers and our media agency to support new and existing products.
- Responsible for uncovering and tracking "innovative thinking and ideas" from across the industry and applying relevant innovative thinking/solutions to our Brand and ecommerce plans and activities
- Manage the set up, test and execution of ecommerce and direct response campaigns: TV, online, print, radio
- Manage direct response media budgets, analysis, optimizations
- Manage cross functional business team supporting the DR businesses: Consumer Relations, Operations, Fulfillment, Supply Chain, Forecasting, etc.
- Manage Ecommerce Marketing Specialist to ensure effective performance, grow skills and expand responsibility
- Represent brand marketing on corporate Privacy & Security Council; ensure online compliance to privacy and security policies
- Influence Digital & Social Marketing Steering Council
Skills and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 5-7 years Digital Strategy experience
- 3-5 years Ecommerce experience preferred
- Light travel will be required
Church & Dwight Co., Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
- The job requires the ability to clearly communicate to all levels of the organization and to outside agencies the Digital Strategy of Church & Dwight and to council the Brand and Sales teams on the fast changing Digital environment. This individual also must be able to make quick decisions independently, and change priorities as needed to reach the objectives of the businesses Marketing Services supports.
Church & Dwight Co.
- 2 years ago - save job
Church & Dwight Co. Inc., a $3.0 billion company, was founded in 1846 and is headquartered in Ewing, New Jersey. We are one of the...