Web Developer *ALL Levels* (Job Number: 321752)
The Logistics and Engineering Solutions Business Unit currently has an opening for Web Developers *ALL Levels*.
JOB DESCRIPTION: The candidate will be responsible for the complete life cycle of web applications development. Responsibilities include participation in all phases of web development with emphasis on the development and implementation of large-scale, database-driven web applications using standards-based methodologies and tools. Candidate will also participate in discussions and meetings regarding functional and technical specifications of web-related projects; translate functional requirements to technical specifications with the support of IT staff and management; recommend and implement web technologies and software for utilization in assigned projects; design and code web pages and associated web applications utilizing approved software/development platforms. Candidate will comply with accessibility (Section 508), security, privacy and organizational standards; provide management with status of projects, problems or other outstanding project related issues; produce technical documentation and site maps for web sites; and prepare and deliver presentations and briefings as required.
- *MUST PASS A NATIONAL AGENCY CHECK**
At least three years of progressive experience is required in development, creation and maintenance of web-based applications. Candidate must demonstrate good communication skills and the ability to work independently or under general direction only.
- Experience in all phases of web development with emphasis on development, planning, analysis and design, and testing
- Develops software code using object oriented technology including: C#, XML/XSL, Microsoft.NET framework
- Experience with Oracle relational database structure design
- Experience/knowledge of advance web services technology including Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP), Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA), Web Services Description Languages (WSDL), or Apache Axis
- Experience complying with accessibility (Section 508), security, privacy and organizational standards
- Works independently or under general direction
- Demonstrates good communication skills
A Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems or other related discipline is required. Eight (8) years of relevant experience is equivalent to a Bachelor's degree.
SAIC is a FORTUNE 500® scientific, engineering, and technology applications company that uses its deep domain knowledge to solve problems of vital importance to the nation and the world, in national security, energy & environment, health and cybersecurity. The company's approximately 41,000 employees serve customers in the U.S. Department of Defense, the intelligence community, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, other U.S. Government civil agencies and selected commercial markets. Headquartered in McLean, Va., SAIC had annual revenues of approximately $10.6 billion for its fiscal year ended January 31, 2012. For more information, visit www.saic.com. SAIC: From Science to Solutions®
Job Posting: Feb 7, 2013, 1:25:20 PM
Primary Location: United States-OK-OKLAHOMA CITY
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: NACI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
SAIC - 20 months ago
SAIC, Inc. is a provider of scientific, engineering, systems integration and technical services and solutions to all branches of the United...