Quad/Graphics is currently seeking a Database Administrator for our Sussex, WI location. The scope of this position involves Oracle database administration, solving complex technical and business issues, implementing best practices, involvement with troubleshooting, proficiency in performance/tuning and scientific methods, production and capacity planning, and testing and implementing new solutions. This position will also include a pager rotation approximately one week per month.
- Previous experience with SQL query writing, database design, and programming language training highly preferred
- Database experience in Oracle/MySQL, scripting language experience and experience with Linux/Unix operating systems also a plus
- A degree in computer science, information science, or a related information technology field or equivalent experience is highly desired
- Must be able to solve complex technical and business issues while following established standard operation procedures and create new operation procedures when required
- Must possess the ability to troubleshoot and collaborate with other teams as needed
- Significant attention to detail required
- Must be able to be on-call 24x7 as needed
Quad/Graphics - 11 months ago
Your mailbox may be filled with Quad/Graphics' handiwork. A leading US printing company, Quad/Graphics produces catalogs, magazines,...