of the Ideal Candidate
- Lives in Williston and has a place to live,
- Has of all HR duties. Benefits, recruitment, investigations, employee relations.
- Has a 4 year degree
- PHR or SPHR
- Administers basic HR Generalist functions for a specific employee group.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
• Provides direct support to HR Manager in various areas such as employee relations, recruitment and staffing, training and development, benefits and compensation, policy and procedure compliance, organizational development, and other corporate initiatives.
• Coordinates the staffing and hiring process.
• Investigates help line calls and resolves employee conflicts and/or questions.
• Conducts new hire orientation and other training programs.
• Assists in resolution of employee problems or questions with benefits.
• Monitors for compliance to Federal, State, and local laws and company policies.
• Develops and analyzes HR metrics, such as employee turnover reports.
• Oversees facility operations, maintenance, and repair.
Education and Experience
- Preferred: Bachelor's Degree, and experience in Human Resources
- Preferred: SHRM
Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required
- HR, payroll, and/or recruiting experience may be required.
Each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. As well as Stock Purchase Plan, Company match on 401k plan and more! Our employees also receive Paid Vacation, Holidays and Personal Days. Please note that benefits may vary by site.
This company is a great place to work because:
Our client, a Fortune 200 company, is North America's leading provider of integrated environmental solutions. We serve nearly 20 million municipal, commercial, industrial, and residential customers through an intricate and expanding network of collection operations, organic processing facilities, waste-to-energy plants, recycling plants, beneficial-use landfill gas projects, transfer stations, Oil refinery sites and active landfill disposal sites.
Our client cares about the planet. We feel a responsibility to leave it to future generations in better shape than we were given it. Every day, we work with our government, business and community partners to extract value from waste in ways that protect and enhance the environment.