Title: Representative I, Customer Order Management Customer Service - Part-Time
Job Number: 12007582JOB TITLE: Rep I, Customer Order Mgmt
At Cardinal Health, we''re developing the innovative products and services that make healthcare safer and more productive. Join a growing, global company genuinely committed to making a difference for our customers and communities.
Function: Customer Service
Family: Customer Order Mgmt
What Customer Order Mgmt contributes to Cardinal Health
Customer Order Management is responsible for expediting orders by acting as a liaison in problem solving, research and problem/dispute resolution.
What is expected of you for success in your role
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of business practices and procedures, products, services and systems
- Takes and processes orders by telephone, internet and correspondence from customers and reps
- Provides order status and pricing information to customers
- Identifies routine problems
- Understands basic problem escalation procedures
- Understands and differentiates basic products and services to meet customer requirements
What is expected of you and others at this level in Customer Service for functional success
Accountabilities in this role
- Works to understand complex functional situations by paying attention to the details of the tasks at hand and by breaking them down into smaller pieces
- Ensures that customers have a positive experience; commits to meet or exceed customer expectations through excellent customer service.
- Demonstrates deep customer expertise; collaborates with appropriate parties to identify the drivers leading to business success.
- Identifies opportunities to improve efficiency while providing flawless transactions, services and products; manages monetary assets and other resources to optimize cost effectiveness.
- Measures and evaluates the effectiveness of protocols, programs or deliverables; compares measurement results to standards and takes
"Customer Order Management is responsible for expediting orders by acting as a liaison in problem solving, research and problem/dispute resolution."
- Take inbound calls from customers and provide them with excellent customer service.
- Work diligently to resolve customer issues in a timely manner.
- Understands Cardinal Health''s business and works with a sense of urgency.
- Handle high call volume while still providing excellent customer service.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Extensive phone communication experience, customer service environment experience
- Previous experience preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft (MS) Office to include Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good problem solving skills and follow through
- Good multi-tasking skills
- Hours: 5:00pm-9:00pm, M-Th and 12:00pm-4:00pm, 12:30pm-4:30pm, 1:00pm-5:00pm or 4:00pm-8:00pm Friday
Cardinal Health - 20 months ago
Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, Cardinal Health, Inc. (NYSE: CAH) is a $108 billion health care services company that improves the...