Reports To: Human Resource Manager
Summary: Pacific Coast Feather Company is seeking a self-motivated; detail oriented Payroll Coordinator who will manage payroll and support the Human Resource Manager.
This position is responsible for the administration and processing of plant time, attendance and payroll. The Payroll Coordinator is responsible for the timely and accurate delivery of payroll and related client service, including recordkeeping and reporting. This position provides accounting and project management support to the Plant HR Manager and Corporate Human Resources/Payroll.
Description of Position / Duties:
termination, leave of absence, benefits deductions, garnishments, etc.
- First point of contact for employees for time and attendance and payroll.
- Process payroll and maintain payroll information as required using Ceridian Dayforce.
- Data entry for all time and attendance and personnel transactions such as new hire,
- Process vendor transactions including 401(k) and Health Benefits
- Prepare and maintain related payroll records and reports.
- Other Payroll/Plant duties as assigned.
- Provides employees with all benefit, payroll, medical information and vacation requests as eligible.
- Assist with recruiting and screening process.
- Responsible for employee record documentation and maintenance.
- Conduct or assist with New Hire Orientations.
- Assist with employee safety training and compliance issues.
- Process and assist the HR Manager with Workers’ Comp claims.
- Other HR/Plant duties as assigned.
- Three to five years of experience with time and attendance and payroll administration using Ceridian Dayforce payroll system.
- Knowledge of state and federal employment laws relating to key areas of responsibility.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish preferred.
- Team player able to multi-task and juggle several functions at one time.
- Must be professional with a high level of discretion and confidentiality.
- Exceptional communication skills via email, oral and written.
- Strong Excel and Word experience.
- Experience manipulating data and working with formulas and pivot tables.
- Have an understanding of Cost Centers and Job Codes.
- Standard hours are Monday through Friday with occasional required overtime and weekend hours.
Pacific Coast Feather - 18 months ago
Pacific Coast Feather Co. wants to give its customers the lowdown on down until they're so ducky, they'll load up their cars with...