LogRhythm is seeking a senior Software Quality Assurance Team Lead to join our team at our corporate office in Boulder, Colorado. The Software Quality Assurance Team Lead will lead and coordinate offshore testing, improving process as well as designing, writing and executing test cases in an agile development environment.
Qualified candidates will have previous experience with offshore QA engineer teams and with testing complex, distributed software applications. Experience in a variety of technologies including networking devices, security devices, operating systems, and multiple database platforms is a plus. If you are a high energy, creative individual, we encourage you to apply.
- 5 or more years of complex, distributed software test experience
- 3 or more years of SQA team lead experience
- 2 or more years leading offshore software testing team
- Strong leadership skills including mentorship, empowerment, and “can do” attitude.
- Experience testing applications built on Windows as well as UNIX.
- 1 or more years of experience in basic database administration, SQL Server preferred
- 1 or more years of experience with virtual environments, VMWare preferred
- Basic understanding of networking protocols and application interfaces (e.g. TCP, UDP, Web Services)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Expert understanding of Software Development Lifecycle, particularly Quality Assurance processes and standards
- Experience with test case writing, with and without detailed specifications
- Experience with iterative development and QA methodologies (i.e., Agile)
- Experience with Perl or other scripting language for simple or complex test automation
- Experience with test management applications
- System/network management product experience
- Security system product experience
- Regular expressions
- Team Foundation Server experience
LogRhythm - 2 years ago
LogRhythm is the largest and fastest growing independent Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) provider in the world. The...