D&BTM (NYSE: DNB; company website), headquartered in Short Hills, New Jersey, is the world's leading provider of global business information, tools and insight. Our proprietary DUNSRight™ process provides customers with quality information whenever and wherever they need it. We manage the world's largest and most valuable commercial database with information on more than 100 million companies. We gather information in more than 200 countries in 95 languages, covering 186 monetary currencies and update the information in the database over one million times each day. This quality information is the foundation of our solutions that customers rely on to make critical business decisions. Our solutions help businesses of all sizes reduce credit risk, find profitable customers, and manage vendors efficiently. As an organization, we are intensely focused on our customers' success. Our aspiration is to be the most trusted source of business insight so our customers can Decide with Confidence™.
At D&B we value the diversity of perspectives that result from a variety of life experiences: ethnicities, ages, sexual orientations, genders, and other factors. Ours is a winning culture where we work together as a team with a clear focus on common goals and where team members are able to grow, develop and contribute to their fullest. Since 1841, we've given companies the insight they need to realize their potential... and we can do the same for your career.
- Member of the Business Analytics team
- Manages large and small analytic projects focused across a business line and/or set of products
- Structure quantitative and qualitative approaches, performs business analysis, build models and perform analytics as relevant to tackle large business questions
- Conduct original research leveraging internal company data
- Synthesize analyses from project(s) to generate key insights and recommendations
- Develop written communications highlighting analytics findings, recommendations
- Support and execute on problem formulation and hypothesis-based decisions, supported by analytics where data is treated as a strategic business asset
- Bachelor"s degree required; MBA or MS Statistics preferred
- 4-10 years" experience with Bachelor"s degree, 2-4 years" experience required with a Master"s degree.
- Strong analytical and synthesis skills
- Prior analysis/ analytics experience a plus
- Analytical and creative problem solver with extremely strong quantitative skills that can spot patterns, trends, and opportunities in data
- Expertise with Excel-based modeling and PowerPoint
- Proficiency with Statistical software a plus (e.g., Minitab, SPSS)
As an industry leader, we offer world-class compensation and an exceptional benefits package. As well, you will enjoy an environment that recognizes and rewards your accomplishments.
- Superb oral and written communication skills and ability to communicate complex information simply and clearly
- Creative, out-of-the-box thinker, yet able to balance against conventional business constraints
- Motivated by learning new things, but also results-oriented
- Ability to prioritize and drive work to completion
- Track record of performance and success in previous work settings
- Comfortable working independently and with a team
- Comfortable in a matrixed environment
- Passion for research and working in a highly intellectual, collaborative environment
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to think strategically
D&B is an equal opportunity employer.
D&B - 23 months ago
For The Dun & Bradstreet Corporation, there's no business like "know" business. The company, known as D&B, is one of...