- Performs scheduled and non-scheduled maintenance on company fleet equipment in the shop and in the field
- Performs oil changes, brake jobs, troubleshooting, electrical problems, inspections of equipment (turbo, engine, a/c, all electrical)
- Performs periodic truck and trailer inspections as required
- Completes repair orders and charge out all parts
- Supervise Mechanics and Helpers on a daily schedule
- Schedule preventive maintenance services and repairs
- Road and after hour call outs
- Two years of job-related experience
- Engine and Drive Train Troubleshooting and Repair knowledge
- Knows safety basics of the job, practices workplace safety and serves on call duty
- Work under indirect or occasional supervision
- Must meet physical requirements, including but not limited to, lifting up to 50-100 lbs on a regular basis
- Normal concentration/intensity, which includes prolonged mental effort.
- Normal memory, taking into consideration the amount and type of information.
- Normal complexity of decision making.
- Normal physical mobility, which includes movement from place to place on the job; taking distance and speed into account.
- Normal physical strength to handle routine field operations.
- Must be able to work out of doors in extreme weather and perform heavy physical labor in a safe manner.
- Work indoors and outdoors in and around industrial and electrical equipment.
- Work in temperature extremes due to weather conditions and operating equipment.
Blueknight Energy Partners - 12 months ago