Red Bull Distribution Company - Merchandiser (Full Time), Romulus
Red Bull Distribution Company (RBDC) is the largest distributor in North America of Red Bull products, including Red Bull Energy Drink, Red Bull Sugarfree, Red Bull Total Zero and Red Bull Editions. Currently, we have 32 distribution centers in these 13 markets across the country: Northern California, Southern California, Las Vegas, Denver, San Antonio, Detroit, Ohio, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, North Carolina, Tampa, Orlando, and Miami. We are also adding distribution centers in the Central California, Arizona, & Utah markets.
This position will be based in our RBDC distribution center in Romulus, MI. Desired candidates will reside in the Romulus area. Relocation assistance will not be offered to applicants who reside outside of this area
PURPOSE OF THIS JOB
Perfectly implement and maintain Red Bull merchandising standards in all accounts on your scheduled route while providing an exceptional product and exceptional service.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
- Provide customer service, merchandising, and selling on designated merchandising route
- Rotate Red Bull products from back stock to shelf, display or cold vault locations
- Sell in additional permanent or temporary displays to maintain and enhance our Customer Maintenance Agreements in all appropriate locations
- Assist the Account Sales Managers (ASM) in the sell-in and building of displays while on a route ride
- Perform duties of an ASM on occasion, including the running of an ASM route in full when needed
- Review code dates of all product when servicing every account
- Pull any dented, dirty, damaged, or out of code product from the shelf, display, or cold vault
- Notify appropriate Account Manager for pick up and / or exchange of any dented, damaged, or out of code product, as well as any out of stock items
- Ensure all Red Bull products are placed in compliance with shelf schematics in chain and independent stores
- Ensure all cold equipment, racks and other Point of Sale are current, clean, and presented in a premium manner
- Cover Account Managers’ route when needed
- Evaluate all competitors’ activities such as new launches and price reductions, and communicate with District Manager
- Establish and maintain friendly and professional relationships with your customers to increase sales and selling space
- Participate in Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Sales Meetings
- Build and protect the Red Bull Brand
- Other duties as assigned
Qualified candidates will meet the following requirements:
- High school diploma or GED required
- Knowledge of the beverage market with prior sales experience preferred
- Must be available to work early mornings and weekends
- Excellent communication skills
- Good mathematical skills
- Organizational skills
- Current driver’s license with clean driving record
- Reliable vehicle to be used for work purposes with at least the minimum insurance coverage necessary
- Must be at least 21 years old
- DOT Medical card required
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk and sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts and outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Red Bull North America, Inc. - 8 months ago
You don't have to twirl a red cape in front of this bull to get a charge out of it. Red Bull markets its eponymous energy drink around...