Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival; maintains security and telecommunications system.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains telecommunication system.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Telephone Skills
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Good Listening Skills
- Demonstrated Professionalism
- Customer Focus
- Strong Organizational and Time Management Skills
- Current Student at Florida Atlantic University.
American Sugar Refining Inc. - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -