Prospect and develop Qualified Sales Opportunities (QSOs) for PivotLink’s Field Sales Force. Support 2-3 Fields Reps.
Join a company where your skills as a Sales Development Rep are greatly respected and valued, and where you can grow your career in the Sales and Marketing areas. PivotLink is the fast-growing leader in the Retail Performance Management, Retail Analytics, and Business Intelligence space and our growth has required us to expand our important Sales Development Team.
Responsibilities Of Job:
As an integral member of the sales team, you are responsible for the qualification and development of Qualified Sales Opportunities (QSOs) for our sales pipeline. Reporting to the Director of Sales Development and working closely with the Field Reps and our Marketing Department, you will play a critical role in developing the company's overall sales pipeline. More specifically, duties will include:
Requirements and Skills of Job:
- Meet a monthly quota of QSOs from the Retail Industry for the Field Reps that you support
- Qualify Retail inbound leads and prospects via phone and email, identifying key decision makers, business pain points, relevant Business Intelligence and Retail Analytics projects, budget, and purchase timeframes
- Generate QSOs also by proactively cold-calling our retail target companies
- Identify new retail target companies and prospects through primary and secondary research
- Coordinate QSO management process, from QSO qualification through hand-off to the Field Reps
- Utilize Salesforce.com CRM system to record activities, route leads, and coordinate QSO management process
- 2+ years Inside Sales or Sales Development experience at a SaaS company, enterprise software company, or equivalently complex product space
- Extreme plus if you have experience with any of these companies: Actuate, Cognos, DemandTec (just acquired by IBM), Information Builders, MicroStrategy, QlikTech, Quantivo, SAP, SAS, Tableau
- Experience in the retail industry, retail analytics space, or the business intelligence space is a plus
- Must be able to quickly articulate business benefits and functionality of software solutions
- Must be able to handle objections and ask probing questions that surface business pain and sales opportunities
- Must be able to quickly and effectively collect information on a company and navigate to the correct person
- Must be driven to reach assigned QSO quota
- Must have experience using Salesforce.com system
- Excellent communication skills – articulate, concise, and persuasive
- Positive, upbeat and aggressive personality is required
- Must be team player and open to ongoing training to continuously improve skills
- Additional experience in marketing, lead generation, and lead management is valued
- 4-year college degree required
PivotLink is the leading provider of analytic applications delivered as software-as-a-service (SaaS). PivotLink serves retail and retail-related customers such as: Car Toys; Freshpair; Kelly-Moore; Party City; Rossignol; Shaklee; and Timbuk2. PivotLink’s on-demand solutions offer business users a comprehensive view of omni-channel consumer behavior, customer segment performance, marketing program effectiveness and marketing portfolio attribution. PivotLink is a privately held company backed by Trident Capital, Emergence Capital Partners, StarVest Partners and Pelion Venture Partners.
To apply, please send your resume (as a PDF) and a cover email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Sales Development Representative – SF.” Principals Only. PivotLink does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies, and is not responsible for fees associated with such submissions. PivotLink Corp. is an equal opportunity employer.
PivotLink - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
PivotLink Corp., formerly Seatab Software, Inc., is the provider of business intelligence solutions that meet the needs of organizations in...