Are you detail oriented and organized?
Do you like assisting your fellow employees?
Are you interested in working for a company that will give you growth opportunities?
If you answered YES to all of these questions, then keep reading!
Sunquest is a global market leader offering healthcare diagnostic IT solutions for today and tomorrow. This is an exciting time to become a member of the Sunquest Facilities Team! As a Shipping/Receiving Assistant for Sunquest, you will be responsible for operation of the mailroom including shipping, receiving packages, and assisting Sunquest employees. Your efforts will have a direct impact on the Healthcare industry!
As a Shipping/Receiving Assistant your key contributions will be to:
• Receiving overnight mail and packages
• Distributing mail to employees
• Processing outgoing mail
• Maintain shipping supplies as well as central office supplies for the building
• Maintain freight database
• Backup front desk as needed
• Good customer service skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Clear verbal and written communication skills
• At least 1 year experience in a customer facing role
• General computer knowledge (MS Office, etc)
• Previous mailroom experience
• Vendor knowledge (UPS, FedEx, USPS, etc)
Sunquest Information Systems keeps lab work from getting lost in the paperwork shuffle. Founded in 1979, the company provides LIS...