SQL DBA Position.
The position is Fulltime (long term) position. Selected candidates must be willing to join at a short notice.
The ideal candidates will possess the following:
Must Have Skills:
SqlServer 2005 /2008 /2012, Performance tuning and experience with large database migrations is a plus
Experience with Quest foglight tool, SqlServer Systems center
- Expert SQL Server database administration knowledge with a strong background of application performance analysis and tuning expertise.
- Experience in Database migrations from and to various platforms.
- Exposure to application trouble shooting at various tiers and diagnosis of performance issues and workload analysis.
- Experience with workload analysis and impact analysis of component upgrades.
- Expertise in overall system performance and work load assessment and work load reply.
- Strong communication and coordination skill between various teams and support groups.
- Knowledge of New spatial features, metadata discovery, sequence objects and the THROW statement, performance enhancements such as Column Store Indexes, partition level operations role management, and default schema assignment for groups
- 401k & Employee Stock Purchase Plans.
- 2 weeks of vacation and major holidays off.
- Tremendous opportunity for growth and advancement.
- A professional, challenging environment as part of a world class talented team.
Cognizant is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
We will only be able to respond to those candidates that most closely meet our criteria.
A Snapshot about Us
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH)
is the fastest-growing global IT services and business process outsourcing solutions provider, headquartered in Teaneck, N.J. Cognizant’s single-minded passion is to dedicate our global technology and innovation know-how, our industry expertise and worldwide resources to working together with clients to make their businesses stronger.
Today with over 50 delivery centers worldwide and over 1,50,000 employees, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 1000, and the Fortune 500, and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
Cognizant is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Bachelors degree in Engineering or Science graduates with 4-7 years of experience.
Cognizant - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Cognizant Technology Solutions remains mindful of the state of your technology. Cognizant provides application maintenance services,...