US Citizenship Required for this Position
No relocation assistance available
Position of Public Trust
Number of Openings
Northrop Grumman Information Systems sector is seeking a Technical Trainer to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Spangdalhem Germany.
The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Clinical Information Systems Training program in support of the Air Force Medical Services Agency. The potential trainer will train CHCS, AHLTA, Essentris, ICDB and MiCare to Air Force clinicians at a specific Military Treatment Facility (MTF).
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide formal and informal implementation guidance, integration, and change management support tasks (on the job training, formal and informal classroom and over the shoulder training) in a dynamic and interpersonal setting to support functional users requiring assistance in implementing, using, and integrating the clinical systems and any new versions into the military medical clinical business process.
- Conduct business process reengineering activities within individual clinics, to include initial assessment, to-be recommendations, and training development and delivery of new processes
- Work with trainers across the globe to share and determine best practices.
- Communicate effectively across the training team and various stakeholders.
- Collect, organize and evaluate clinical, functional and training metrics.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- US citizenship mandatory (based upon MHS network access requirements).
- U.S. High School diploma or GED mandatory.
- Minimum 2 year Associate’s Degree or 3 years of equivalent job experience required
- Minimum 2 years appropriate job experience mandatory (combined medical and/or computer and/or training).
- Must be able to obtain a Position of Trust designation.
- 18 months previous experience training and/or using an electronic medical record (EMR).
- Demonstrated knowledge of medical business processes and operations through previous job experience.
- Capable of providing formal and informal implementation guidance, integration, and change management support tasks (on the job training, formal and informal classroom and over the shoulder training) in a dynamic and interpersonal setting to support functional users (medical and dental providers) requiring assistance in implementing, using, and integrating clinical systems and its increments into the military medical clinical business process.
- If applying for an overseas position, candidate must have a valid passport.
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
This position is contingent upon contract award, budget, and/or customer approval.
- Professional training and education experience highly desirable.
- Prior U.S. Military Service preferred.
- Healthcare provider (Nurse Practioner (NP), Physician’s Assistant (PA), nurse, medical/dental technician) experience highly desirable.
- Experience in working with the AHLTA/CHCS/Essentris/ICDB/MiCare systems.
- Expertise in Clinical Information Management Systems.
- Experience working in a government contracting environment.
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in aerospace, electronics, information systems and technical services to government and commercial customers worldwide.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in aerospace, electronics,...