Title: Regional Applications Engineer - Electrical Sub-metering Systems
Post Date: 01/16/2013
Salary Range: $70,000 + Bonus Incentive
Location: NYC - Target Area: Phil, DC, Maryland & North & South Carolina
- The Regional Applications Engineer is responsible for calling on Professional Engineering Companies, Property Owner and Property Management Companies for the purpose of creating opportunities for Quadlogic Controls to sell meter systems and reading, billing and service contracts, in a designated geographic region.
- The Regional Applications Engineer is also responsible for developing a meter system bill of materials (BOM), from single line, electrical drawings
- 3 or more years of technical experience, of which all years should be in the electrical contracting, representative or distribution industries.
- Must have the ability to read and understand technical single line electrical specifications.
- 2 - 4 years of technical education. He/She should have at lease two year, Associates Technical Degree, preferably in a field that offers an opportunity to gain a well rounded technical background. Additional class work in problem-solving techniques and project management is preferred.
- The individual must be detail-oriented and have the ability handle multiple priorities
- Must be able to provide clear and concise verbal and written communications.
- Must maintain a positive attitude.
- The position requires a self-starter and be able to work with limited supervision.
- Must be willing to travel at least 30%, within the specified region is required
Location - Anywhere is target area- Target Area: Phil/DC/MD/NC/SC
Compensation: $70,000 + Bonus Incentive
Competitive Salary + Bonus Incentive
Equal Employment Opportunity