[MD&D]Sr. Product Specialist (DePuy Synthes-Mitek)-00000BQJ
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
Job Title: Sr. Product Specialist
BU: DePuy Synthes - Mitek
- Manage distributors to motivate them to achieve the agreed sales target.
- Manage and enforce the existing dealer network.
- Visit surgeons regularly to detail product features and benefits to develop new business opportunities.
- Ensure the highest standard of product knowledge of the dealer sales force by organizing and providing regular product trainings.
- Review AR status of each distributor and ensure the mortgage to be in the proper level to comply with the company guide line.
- Identifying training needs and participate in the education of the sales force, operating room personnel or surgeons.
- Monitor closely the monthly sales performance record, provide analysis & action plan on improvements to maintain business growth in the market
- Communicate effectively with members of distributors and internal staff to maximize all sales potential and communicates those sales leads to relevant colleagues.
- Conduct and arrange seminar, workshop, course and booth display to train and convince customers on each product
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-South Korea-Seoul-Yongsan-gu
- Experience with the management and development of sales channels
- Minimum 2~3 years sales/marketing experience.
- Medical or Sport medicine business background are highly preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and be able to work across departments by influence
- Fluent English speaking skill is preferred
Organization: Johnson & Johnson Medical Korea (Ltd.) (7225)
Job Function: Selling MD&D
Certain sites within the Johnson & Johnson family of companies participate in E-Verify as appropriate in accordance with Company guidelines and federal or state law. To learn more about the government sponsored program and to see a list of the sites that are currently enrolled, please click here.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies - 7 months ago
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science -...