Job Description |
The Desktop Technician will provide technical desk side support for an extremely diverse biomedical research institute consisting of over 3500 users in a Windows/Macintosh environment.
This is a challenging job with the state of the art equipment. We are looking for people with experience in various aspects of networking, desktop support, Windows XP/7, and the ability to re-image a workstation. The candidate should have strong communication skills and be able to work well with demanding users and enjoy working in a challenging environment.
• Respond to incident and request tickets in a timely fashion and document all activity related to ticket
• Escalate tickets as needed to team lead or re-assign to the appropriate team
• Projection Unit: Schedule, setup, and breakdown
• Computer Systems: Windows PC
• Operating Systems: Windows XP/7.
• Strong customer service skills
• Strong communication skills both verbal and written
• Strong desire to learn new technologies
• A+ Certification
• Ticket tracking system
• ITIL Awareness
• Experience or knowledge of Apple Macintosh Operating Systems
• ITIL v2/v3 Foundations Certification
at least 2 years of experience
• Ability to routinely lift up to 30 lbs
Dell - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Since 1985, Dell has played a critical role in enabling more affordable and accessible technology around the world. As an end-to-end...