Job Title: Pricing Verifier
FLSA Status: Hourly
Reports To: Pricing Coordinator
Provides assistance to the Pricing Coordinator by working closely with all department managers and vendor partners in an effort to ensure all pricing policies are consistently delivered. Contributes to store sales and profitability by effectively managing all aspects of pricing department operations, to include but not limited to: price changes, ad displays, tag hanging, and item price verification.
1. Performs tasks as delegated by the Pricing Coordinator and effectively leads the Pricing department in the absence of the coordinator.
2. Ensures all department standards are being met in the Pricing department.
Executes best practices as outlined in the Pricing team manual
Maintains and ensures accurate pricing of all store products
Executes price changes, ad and display changes and promotional signage within store
Communicates and works cooperatively with Store Director, Pricing Director, and other department managers to maintain standards and exceed guest expectations.
3. Provides customer service to guests.
Assists guests with finding items they are looking for
4. Be an advocate of community among your peers
5. Contributes to overall cleanliness of the department by picking up, organizing, and cleaning work areas, shelving, and sales floor as needed.
1. Standing for extended periods of time.
2. Lifting up to 5 pounds on an occasional basis.
3. Frequently bending at waist level, kneeling and reaching above shoulder level.
4. Continuous repetitive hand movement, grasping and fine manipulation
5. Occasional exposure to extreme temperatures
The pricing verifier position is 10-15 hours per week. Flexible schedule.
At Festival Foods, we're not simply selling groceries, we're on a mission!
Festival Foods employs more than 4,700 associates who serve...