The Vacuum Products Division located in Lexington Massachusetts, USA and Torino, Italy, is part of the Agilent Technologies' Chemical Analysis Group. Vacuum Product produce and sell worldwide a wide range of high vacuum and Ultra High Vacuum pumps tailored to application in the Research, Mass Spectrometers, Nanotechnologies and Industrial market segments.
The Marketing Team is recruiting a Market Segment Manager for the Industrial Market to be located in Lexington or Torino with worldwide responsibilities for the Industrial Market segment.
- Understand and analyze market trends and opportunities, customer business issues and solution requirements of the Industrial Vacuum market.
- Determine the applications to pursue and focus inside the market segments, define business potential, product and customers requirements, prepare, propose and execute business plan aimed to grow our market share in the targeted applications.
- Cooperate with the regional sales teams to define and convert targeted customers.
- Work with customers, application engineers and product managers to define current and future product requirements.
- Travel the world to meet key customers and to train and support the local sales teams to pursue on the Industrial Market segments goals.
COMPETENCIES & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Geo location: Lexington, MA or Torino Italy, Germany, England and the UK.
- Master Degree or University Degree or equivalent, 5 to 10 years relevant marketing or sales experience in the Industrial Vacuum markets.
- Experienced in Vacuum Technologies and pumps related to the Industrial Vacuum Market, in particular to the Vacuum Metallurgy and Thin Film coating applications.
- Knowledge of the market, customers and competitors.
- Proven oral and written communication skills, with fluency in English, and experience in writing business plan documentation.
- Willingness to travel internationally to represent our solutions
- Proven ability to work successfully in a team and take leadership in business initiatives,
- Experience in selling in a business to business environment or marketing of technical products.
Agilent - 2 years ago
Products from Agilent Technologies have a measurable effect on the scientific world. A leading maker of scientific testing equipment,...