Leading Energy Company has an opening for a contract
Accounts Payable Analyst in Naperville, IL!
Do you have great attention to detail & want to be part
of a great team?
If so, we want to hear from YOU!
The Accounts Payable Analyst plays a vital role in the
account management of our customers and the back office
processes associated with them. The successful candidate
will be responsible for prepay management including
accurately forecasting pre-pay cash needed to maintain
sufficient cash on account at all times. The Account
Analyst Team is responsible for year over year
performance improvement in Past Dues, Disputer
Resolution Days, Unapplied Cash DSO and Invoice
Accuracy. These metrics contribute to the delivery of
Performance Contract for the Americas. This is a
customer facing role.
- Manage a portfolio of high risk and complex airline
establish and maintain strong customer relationships,
- Work with Market Managers and Account Holders to
including annual customer visits.
preparing and analyzing numerous reports such as pre-pay
- Prepay management responsibility. This includes
forecasts as it relates to sales volume, insufficiency
reports to calculate exposure, variance analysis,
preference reporting on bankrupt airlines, and other
reports as assigned.
- Complete customer reconciliations timely.
- Comply with credit procedures and debt collection for
set-up and business inquiries.
- Internal and external point of contact for customer
- Proven relationship building skills
- Order-to-Cash management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Accounts Receivable experience
- Advanced Excel
- SAP preferred
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office,
not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this
position, you must use the “Apply Now” button below to
submit your resume. If you have questions about the
position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for
this position, however your resume must be received via
the “Apply Now” button included within.
Job Code : BHJOB3479_560611
KellyDirect - 18 months ago