Reference Code: 12052078
Location: Fort Worth, TX, US
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Execute integrated sales, service and relationship strategies to support growth and retention of business customers. Develops new-to-bank business relationships as well as cross-marketing of services to exiting clients through segment-based sales plans to achieve revenue growth targets and maximize operating capabilities and profitability. Current business segment includes those clients with revenues from $5 to $20+ million annually. Business banking clients in this segment typically use more standard product offerings and receive credit decisions through a centralized utility.
- Execute integrated sales and relationship strategies that are in alignment with the area business plan to achieve desired revenue and service hurdles.
- Responsible for client satisfaction and relationship profitability, while providing business customers with single point of contact within Citi.
- Provide product specialists with qualified referrals for cross-sell. Assist in closing deals across all products.
- Use sound judgment in qualifying potential customers/deals as well as recommending the right financial solutions/products for the customer. Ensure customers meet credit/compliance criteria before submitting to centralized credit for approval.
- Partner with other Citi businesses (i.e. Retail Banking, Treasury, etc.) to ensure ongoing and appropriate communication to support overall client and franchise objectives.
- Maintain frequent interaction with centers of influence, diverse industry segments, community leaders, regulators, and senior business contacts.
- Through extensive involvement, create local community awareness that the bank is critically focused on partnering in the community and providing broad, multi-product banking solutions to the middle market companies housed in the marketplace.
- Strictly adhere to internal control policies such as the account opening protocols of accurate collection, completion and updating of all required documentation.
- Ensure that the organization's activities are carried out in accordance with all regulatory, legal, and governmental regulations. Qualifications
- Undergraduate business degree
- Should have a minimum of 5 years banking experience, preferably in business banking
- Must have a sharp, proven business development focus, preferably within a large financial institution
- Must be team oriented
- Must have superior organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication/presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and influence others
- Must be able to express a sound opinion, able to agreeably present another viewpoint
- Knowledge of credit process/credit training a plus
Citi is today's pre-eminent financial services company and was built to create a highly diversified financial services company that could...