This is a Professional position that is responsible for financial and contract/project administration duties in support of HNTB project management practices and is responsible for performing all administrative and finance functions for assigned projects.
The Project Administrator provides support to the assigned project managers in monitoring the financial performance of the project. This position requires understanding of contracts and contracts business terms.
The Project Administrator coordinates administrative aspects of projects, which may include such areas as:
- Contract document preparation and reviews
- Assist with contracting
- Scheduling and S-Curve or EVM preparation
- Month-end processing,
- Project accounting,
- Project related reporting
- Cash management – Invoice reviews and collections
- Coordinates and participates in monthly proactive project reviews.
- Assists in the on-going Sub-consultants contracting and management
- Project-specific activities such as fleet management
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or business preferred, plus 2 years experience. If no degree, 5 years related experience in project administration, accounting or finance.
- Understanding of contract and accounting.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Advanced Word, Advanced Excel and Outlook)
- Good communication skills (written and oral).
- Positive attitude; Enjoys challenges; Self-motivated; Adaptable; Ability to work independently or in a team environment; Reliable; Efficient time management; Professional demeanor and appearance.
- Experience in the A/E Industry preferred
The HNTB Companies are an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, gender, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, pregnancy status, physical or mental disability, veteran status or other status protected by law. In compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, we will hire only U.S. citizens and aliens lawfully authorized to work in the United States (if the position is or will be one which is subject to U.S. law). We will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individual with a disability where appropriate.
HNTB - 2 years ago
HNTB knows the ABCs of A/E. The company is a pure design firm, which derives most of its revenues from architecture, engineering, or...