Inside Sales Engineer
Job Summary :
Provides in-depth product and application knowledge and sales support to the Endress+Hauser organization.
- Provide application and product support to reps, direct salespeople and customers.
- Assist the customers, reps and outsides sales with technical questions about performance and application reliability, etc.
- Review and approve product applications.
- Review incoming orders for proper product selection and application.
- Product selection and quotations for project bid specifications
- Occasional field visits with field sales personnel to increase application knowledge
- Assist customers, reps and outside sales with pricing and delivery information when required
- Support direct Outside Sales with lead qualification/follow-up as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in any field or,
- Associates degree in a technical field and at least two years of related experience or,
- At least 5 years of related experience
- Occasional Travel required
- Customer service skills
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret technical documents and bid specifications
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions of managers, reps, and customers
- Previous related experience of at least 2 years.
- Fluent in Spanish
Endress+Hauser is recognized as one of the world’s leading supplier of measurement devices, services and solutions for industrial...