We are looking to hire a Project Engineer/Project Manager to be based in Waterloo, Iowa.
- BS Degree in Civil Engineering
- 10+ years of experience
- Professional engineer with Iowa registration or ability to get registered within six months
- Knowledge and experience in municipal infrastructure design, preparation of plans, specifications and contract documents, engineering support through the construction process; shop drawings, progress meetings and monitoring, resolution of contract questions and disputes, pay estimates and project close-out
- Knowledge and experience with regulatory issues and permitting for water, wastewater and solid waste projects. Knowledge of Iowa rules is a plus, including Iowa DNR, EPA and the USACE
- Previous client management responsibility preferred. What We Offer AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
AECOM - 17 months ago
AECOM Technology means never having to say Architecture, Engineering, Consulting, Operations, and Maintenance. One of the world's leading...