The iShares brand was launched in 2000 and has since become the leading ETF provider with over $450 billion in assets under management globally and just under 50% US ETF industry market share, as of October 2009. iShares runs almost 400 ETFs globally, holding securities in various asset classes ranging from US domestic equity to fixed income, to emerging and frontier markets. The target audience for iShares includes intermediaries (financial advisors) and institutional investors.
As a Client Service Associate, be effective at handling questions regarding a wide range of iShares products, across all channels.
- Provide excellent customer service to incoming telephone calls and emails requesting investment, and fund information from financial intermediaries and individual investors regarding our iShares family of funds and other products.
- Provide additional 'value added' services to financial professionals such as performing actions beyond the stated need of the caller.
- Maintain and develop knowledge of iShares products, marketing sales strategies, systems and applications to fully support/service the FAs and Individual Investors with all inquiries.
- Support and promote website and product initiatives.
- Provide literature fulfillment to current and prospective clients.
- Support marketing campaigns designed to launch new funds.
- Assist in projects to build and develop the team.
- Following-up with FAs and regional sales personnel on problem resolution/updates.
- Ability to multitask, work under tight time constraints and succeed in a challenging and fast paced reward driven environment.
LatPro - 3 years ago
Now this is the kind of coal you want in your stocking. BlackRock, with more than $3.5 trillion under management, is the world's...