The Business Analyst (BA) will support the Professional Alliance Service Group team. This group was established in October 2011 and is responsible for growing our recently established Corporate Sponsored Financial Planning business and existing AdviceLink, Attorney Network, and Designated Trustee Services capabilities. Our goal is to help Financial Advisors leverage opportunities to convert corporate relationships into private client business, and to partner with trust companies, attorneys, accountants, and other referral sources to provide clients with investment management and life insurance services.
He or she should be a "self starter" who can take an initiative from idea to implementation with a modest amount of guidance along the way. The BA will have key supporting roles on the following projects:
- Data Integrity Projects – Create, analyze and present various ad hoc reports for senior management, in Excel, Access and Powerpoint
- Development of field and client communication plans for various projects
- Reviewing and creating reports for product tracking on EXCEL spreadsheets
- Strategy Onboarding Process – Review existing or create new process diagrams to enhance efficiency in the business group
- Creation of internal and external marketing collateral for the various programs.
- Project management organization Requirements The intern must be able to:
- Work closely with all other functional areas of the Firm including operations, performance, legal and compliance
- Analyze program data to support business decisions
- Assist with the launch of new technology applications that help support the business
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point)
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Good attention for detail
- Ability to problem solve Our Offering UBS can offer you an environment geared towards performance, attractive career opportunities, and an open corporate culture that values and rewards the contribution of every individual. Take the next step We look forward to hearing from you. Disclaimer / Policy Statements UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBS - 13 months ago
New York, NY
- 20 hours ago
NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
New York, NY
- 23 hours ago
Commercial Lending Institution - Manhattan
New York, NY
- 2 days ago
Easily apply to this job
If you be wealthy then UBS is for you. UBS is one of the world's largest private banks with operations in more than 50 countries. UBS a...